Purchasing this digital eGift card creates a unique code. The recipient can enter this code at checkout to subtract the eGift card value from their order total.
This eGift card is nonrefundable and never expires.
eGift Cards FAQ
Do eGift cards cover tax and shipping?
- Is there an expiration date?
No. eGift cards never expire.
- Can recipients split an order between an eGift card and a debit/credit card?
Yes. If their order total exceeds the value remaining on their eGift card, they can pay the balance using standard payment methods.
- Can recipients use less than the full value of the eGift card?
When using an eGift card, the full value of the card is always applied. It isn’t possible to partially redeem a card unless the order total is less than the eGift card balance.
- Can I buy multiple eGift cards in one order? Or purchase an eGift card with other products?
No. When purchasing an eGift card, customers will go directly to checkout after clicking on 'Purchase'.
- How do I check my balance?
Recipients will receive an initial email with the eGift card balance. After entering the eGift card code at checkout, they'll see the remaining balance if there is any.
- Can I set a specific time to send the email to a recipient?
No. If who want to send the email to a recipient at a later date, you should select the 'Email to You' delivery option at checkout. You can then forward the email or .pdf at the desired time.